Monday, February 21, 2022

Look: Ria Atayde and Arjo Atayde Adorable Throwback Photo


Ria Atayde shared an adorable throwback photo with Cong. Arjo Atayde to congratulate him on his 10th year in showbiz.


"This dude marks his 10th year in showbiz today. What a beautiful 10 year career it has truly been!! 🥺 I am so proud of you and of everything you have achieved. But among all the roles you’ve portrayed, my favorite would still have to be my brother because even with the craziness of everything else, that’s one thing you’ve never forgotten to do — to stay humble and to be the same Arjo you have always been. More than anything, I am grateful and so honored that on your 10th year, we’re working together. Thank you for not only inspiring me to always do my best but for guiding me through this crazy world too. Love you @arjoatayde!!! Happy 10th anniversary in showbiz 🤍✨ Ilysm and I will always be your number 1 fan and OG baby sister" reads her caption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India