Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ella Cruz Enjoys Her First Star Magic Ball

Ella Cruz Enjoys Her First Star Magic Ball


Primetime TV’s tween mermaid Ella Cruz reveals that she enjoyed the recently held Star Magic Ball 2012, where she was joined by her “Aryana” co-star Francis Magundayao.

My first Star Magic Ball experience was really fun,” Ella said. “Francis and I became a lot closer with each other because of that date.”

When asked if her two other leading men Paul Salas and Dom Roque were jealous of Francis, Ella said that it was okay with them. “Dom and Paul understood my decision. Francis was my partner in the cotillion that is why I chose him to be my date in the ball,” Ella shared.

While a lot of fans are linking Ella to her three leading men, the Kapamilya primetime princess clarified that having a boyfriend is not yet on her mind. According to her, “My parents advised me that I should not rush into being in a relationship since I still have a lot of dreams to achieve.”

The right time will come for those kinds of things. For now, I just want to focus on my studies and career, and not on love,” she said. “It’s something I want to share with young people like me that we should always prioritize our studies and reach for our dreams first before love.”

Meanwhile, like Ella, avid TV viewers will surely enjoy the intensifying story of “Aryana” now that Adrian (Francis) enters the life of Aryana (Ella). What change will Adrian bring in the lives of Aryana, Marlon (Paul), and Hubert (Dom)?

Don’t miss “Aryana,” weeknights, on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida, before “TV Patrol.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India