Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mikael Daez Chosen by Malacanang as One of Peace Ambassadors for the "I AM FOR PEACE" Campaign

Mikael Daez Chosen by Malacanang as One of Peace Ambassadors for the "I AM FOR PEACE" Campaign


One of GMA's leading men Mikael Daez was formally introduced by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPPA) as one of the "I am for Peace" national ambassadors at the Malacañang Palace.

The "I AM FOR PEACE" campaign seeks to mobilize public support for peace through the involvement and engagement of the general public. It aims to broaden the peace constituency by harnessing and empowering basic sectors such as youth, women, labor, civil society organizations, and media as advocates for peace and development.

Mikael shares that being chosen as one of the peace ambassadors in the country is a humbling experience. "I am much honored to be a national peace ambassador. I am looking forward in making the most of this opportunity to reach out to the nation and promote something I firmly believe in. At the same time, this gives me another way to reach out to people beyond my acting and television shows."

Meanwhile, Mikael portrays the role of Carlos Miguel in GMA's AfternoonPrime Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga which airs from Monday to Friday after Hindi Ka na Mag-iisa.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India