Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Angeline Quinto 'One Day' Music Video and Lyrics

Angeline Quinto 'One Day' Music Video and Lyrics


Catch here the lyrics and music video (produced by University of the East Caloocan students) for Angeline Quinto's latest single "One Day" an entry to the 2013 Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs.




One day I will remember
That day when you said goodbye
One day while the world is sleeping tight
One day you will see me smile
One day you will remember
That day when you left my side
One day in the silence of the night
One day I will be alright
I recall when you said you love me so
I remember you said you’ll never go
One day I will remember
A love that I’ve always known
One day you will know the reason why
You will stay forever in my heart
I recall when you said you love me so
I remember you said you’ll never go
One day you will know the reason why
You will stay forever in my heart
I recall when you said you love me so
I remember you said you’ll never go
I’ll be stronger, stronger than before
Ohhh now it’s over
Can I see your face once more
One day I will forget you
Today I will go on
One day and there’s no more you and I
One day you won’t see me cry
One day I will be just fine 


“Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs” grand finals will happen on February 24 (Sunday) at the Mall Of Asia Arena in Pasay City and will be aired live on ABS-CBN channel 2.

For more information about “Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs,” visit Star Records’ Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/starrecordsphil or follow @starrecordsph on Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India