Thursday, September 06, 2012

Cheesa Releases Debut Single "I’m Not Perfect" Featuring Charice

Cheesa Releases Debut Single "I’m Not Perfect" Featuring Charice


Pinay "The Voice" Season 2 finalist Cheesa Laureta releases her debut song “I’m Not Perfect” featuring Pinay-International singing sensation and "The X Factor Philippines" judge Charice.

Via Press Release:

Los Angeles, CA – Cheesa, of NBC’s, ‘The Voice’ (Season Two), will release her first single entitled, “I’m Not Perfect” on September 6, 2012. The song features internationally acclaimed artist Charice.

Cheesa showcases her powerful voice and can’t-hold-me-down attitude on a new track that is sure to strike a chord with anyone who’s struggled with self-acceptance. “I’m Not Perfect” features vocals from International pop sensation Charice (FOX’s ‘Glee’, Oprah, X-Factor: Philippines). A mid-tempo Pop ballad, the single was written and produced in collaboration with Los Angeles based music house The Assembly Entertainment.

Dubbed by Grammy-winning artist/producer Cee Lo Green as “the next power singer of our generation,” Cheesa rose to stardom when she turned heads during the second season of ‘The Voice.’

Her time on the show made for a life-changing experience, as she chose to be true to herself on a worldwide stage.

“I’m Not Perfect” is Cheesa’s anthem to self-acceptance, inspiring those who have been underestimated. In her words, it encourages others “to tell people that it’s OK to be proud of yourself, whoever that might be.”

“I’m Not Perfect” will be available for digital download on September 6, 2012. Cheesa recently served as a mentor on “X-Factor: Philippines,” and will be performing throughout 2012. Upcoming shows will be posted on www.cheesaofficial.com

Check out "I'm Not Perfect" below:




To download "I'm Not Perfect" click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India