Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Robi Domingo Admits Dating Gretchen Ho

Robi Domingo Admits Dating Gretchen Ho


Just a few months after admitting his crush on Gretchen Ho, television host Robi Domingo revealed that he and the student-athlete are dating.

Both Domingo and Ho are from the Ateneo de Manila University.

I think so,” the “Pinoy Big Brother” host said when asked by “Kris TV” host Kris Aquino if he and Ho are dating.

Domingo said Ho has been “coaching me about my life” following a personal dilemma.

I had a personal dilemma like months ago, whether to go to med school agad or to stay here in the industry and, you know, find myself here,” he said.

Then she talked to me and sabi niya ‘it will come to you. Whatever decision you make in the future, as long as you’re happy, doon ka nararapat.’”

But unlike most celebrities, Domingo said one of their “dates” include going to Ho’s foster family in Litex near Payatas.

She had a foster family there. And then nagkaroon ng habagat tapos sabi niya ‘you want to come with me, bisitahin natin ‘yung foster family ko.’ Ako nagdala ako ng mga canned goods, mga pancit canton.

And then tinanong niya ako, ‘are you going to bring a car?’ Sabi ko ikaw bahala. And then sabi ko ‘gusto mong mag-adventure?’ So, jeep from Katipunan, apat na sakay papuntang Litex.

’Yun ang date ko. Kaya nga sabi ko kayo Europe tapos ako, canned goods,” he told fellow guests on the morning show, laughing.

Domingo then gave this message to Ho: “Gretchen, thank you so much for inspiring me. And I’m glad every time na magkasama kami. And I always look forward to seeing you. So take care and keep on inspiring others. And take care.”

Source: ABS-CBNnews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India