Wednesday, July 03, 2013

"My Lady Boss" Now Showing in Theaters Nationwide

"My Lady Boss" Now Showing in Theaters Nationwide


The long wait is finally over.

After months of waiting, GMA Films and Regal Entertainment's most romantic movie "My Lady Boss" opens in theaters nationwide starting today.

Starring Kapuso royalties Marian Rivera and Richard Gutierrez, the movie tells the story of Evelyn (Marian), a tough self-made “lady boss” whose problems in love and at home makes her transform into a much-hated, grumpy monster in the workplace. This remained so until she meets Zack (Richard), an easy-go-lucky employee who was forced into the workforce after all of his attempts at doing business failed because of his being irresponsible and his lack of experience.

Challenged by Evelyn’s toughness, Zack tries to “soften” her with his playboy tricks. The lady boss fell victim to his ploy and eventually fell in love with him. But love has no place in the corporate world and whether they like it or not, they will have to either hide it or risk their careers. To make things even more complicated, Evelyn does not know that for Zack, their romance is just a casual, no-strings-attached affair. This breaks Evelyn’s heart and piques Zack’s conscience. In Zack’s discernment, however, he realizes that he has unwittingly fallen in love with his lady boss. But is it too late?

The movie also stars Rocco Nacino, Tom Rodriguez, Sef Cadayona, Dion Ignacio, Ruru Madrid, Sandy Andolong, Jackielou Blanco, Pinky Amador, Ronaldo Valdez, Maricel Laxa, Betong Sumaya, Matet De leon, Benjie Paras, Regine Tolentino, Kathleen Hermosa, Victor Aliwalas, Gerard Pizzaras, Mikey Bustos, Jace Flores, Chloe McCully, Petra Mahalimuyak, Patricia Ysmael and Bianca Umali and under the direction of Jade Castro.

Check out some of the movie's still photos below:

My Lady Boss 3 
My Lady Boss 16 
My Lady Boss 15 
My Lady Boss 12 
My Lady Boss 11 
My Lady Boss 10 
My Lady Boss 9 
My Lady Boss 8 
My Lady Boss 7 
My Lady Boss 6 
My Lady boss 5 
My Lady Boss 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India