Friday, March 09, 2012

Charice New Hair and Tattoo - a Major Fail?

Charice New Hair and Tattoo - a Major Fail?


Charice came back in Manila with a shocking new short blonde hair and a tattoo that says "Love Eternally" with an infinity sign that she recently got during her concert in Singapore.



When asked for reasons behind her decision to cut-short her hair, Charice said: "I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like...I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me."

But how about her tattoo? "It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family." Charice explained.

What do you think of Charice' hair? Hit or Miss?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it!..

Anonymous said...

same voice we love, let us support charice, hope she'll be more famous with her new looks.

Anonymous said...

i love her new looks.. keep it up Charice.. we're proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

charice looks like a Hollywood star in her new hair style..she have to extraordinary and and suits her..love her more...

Anonymous said...

gari ka na ayot!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India