Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Sharon Cuneta Flaunts Her 55-Year-Old Bikini Body


Megastar Sharon Cuneta celebrates her 55th birthday on January 6 by posting on Facebook series of her photos in bikini with the caption:

Went swimming and had this picture taken today. Now my swimsuit is a size 10. I haven't been a 10 in many years. My normal size when I was thin was 6 or 8 & I would panic na pag 8! Now to get to size 6 means I need to lose the last 20 lbs. after so many years of trying to get rid of all this extra weight and losing anywhere from 60-80 lbs., 20 doesn't seem like too much work anymore.😊🙏🏻❤️ Please pray for me. Then WATCH ME. Hah! Thank You Lord for that all-important bonk on the head before 2020 ended that knocked me into my senses - now it's even been helping me lose weight! Nyahaha! Galing ng Diyos talaga. Love you everyone! Thanks for your loving messages. #sharon2021 @jotlosa @roland_angeles_md @drzteo @draivee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India