Thursday, November 25, 2021

Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes Pen a Heartfelt Birthday Message for Daughter Zia's 6th Birthday


Zia Dantes turns 6 and her proud and loving parents Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes took to Instagram to post a very touching message for their very pretty daughter.



Marian Rivera: Ate Z turns 6! My precious daughter, may you continue to be a loving, sweet and kind girl. You’re such a blessing to everyone around you. We miss you dada wish you were here to celebrate with us but thank you for working hard for us. We love you anak! 💕


Dingdong Dantes: For the last six years, this is the first time that I did not have you under my armpits for this long. I can just imagine how your Lolo Jigg felt, when he worked in a cruise ship for months in HKG when i was around 8 years old.

It's kinda hard for me now, but the thought of you being safe and happy there at home with your mom and brother makes me at peace. This last video that we did together definitely makes me miss you more-- you were amaZing! 💪🏻

Don’t worry, when i get back home, we’ll definitely make more memories with these after-dinner songs, which will come after your regular animated storytelling of how your day had transpired.

It has been 20 days since i left and despite the gloominess of this rest day, there is this indescribable feeling of joy knowing that on this day, God has gifted the world with someone like you.

Happy 6th, Ate Z. When you're a bit older, i hope you’ll understand why Dada isn’t with you on this special day.

For now, i’ll just have to play this over and over till I have you back under my armpits again.

Forgive me for posting this, for i can’t help falling in love with you.

Love,

DaD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India