Monday, March 07, 2022

The Clash 2021 Grand Winners Mariane Osabel and Vilmark Viray Sign Contract with GMA Music


After hailing as The Clash Season 4 Grand Champion, Iligan’s Ultimate Siren Mariane Osabel is living her dream as she signed with GMA Music.


During her recent media conference, the 24-year-old singer who is also an BS Environmental Engineering Technology graduate from the Mindanao State University, confessed that there was nothing else she wanted to do but sing professionally.

"I can finally say that I'm part of GMA Music, I am so blessed and thankful for the trust they gave me. Before The Clash, I was having on-the-job training in a manufacturing plant. And I asked myself then if working in an office was my fate. My dream was really to sing. I have been singing and joining contests since Grade 3."


Joining Mariane in GMA Music family is her runner-up Vilmark Viray, who also happens to be a licensed Engineer from Pampanga.

"I am so overwhelmed doing this, I didn't expect it. I think God gave me this chance to be part of GMA Music. I presently work as a full-time engineer, and I will continue to do so as long as I am able to juggle the responsibilities. But if the time comes when I need to quit, I will do so because my heart now belongs to showbiz.” Vilmark said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India