Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Al Galang - Vicki Belo Romance: The Truth and Nothing But...

Who cheated who?

This is the big question going around now within the four corners of local showbiz.

Last week, people (again) feast on the recent break-up brouhaha of the on-and-off lover Hayden Kho and Dra. Vicki Belo.

But is it for real this time?

Dra. Belo accused his way-too-young lover Hayden of infidelity (read related news HERE). But another side of the story recently surfaced making people questioned the true reason why they broke-up.

Hayden, on his twitter account, said the famous cosmetic surgeon turned away on their relationship and planned wedding this year because she is in another relationship with her yoga instructor and 2007 Mossimo Bikini Summit runner-up Al Galang.

His tweet says (now deleted):

Ok that's it! I tried to just turn around and walk away just to silence my accusers. But this is too much already.

"You accuse me of infidelity and barrage the public with the accusations as if it's really true. Proof? C'mon show me.

"That proof better be a real proof of infidelity just like this one twitpic.com/8mdgmc
"October 2011. You said it's just a "friendly letter" from your Bikram Yoga teacher Al Galang twitpic.com/8mdhjh."
Hayden also released a letter which he claimed was given by Al to Dra. Belo last year.



The letter reads:

Baby,

My handwriting might be hard for your eyes to digest, but know I mean every word. I'll only be gone for two weeks, but that feels like such a long time now because you've become such an important part of my life. In ways, it's starting to revolve around you and I love that.

I'll miss you, but know that I'm right there with you, all the time. I'll call you often ok? Save up the hugs and kisses for when I get back.

Isn't this special?

Al
Dra. Belo, who just arrived from a week vacation in Los Angeles, California for a much-needed time and space to heal, tweeted the following message to assure her friends and supporters that she's very much okay.

...To all those who care I'm doing ok. I'm still sad of course but it would be weird if I wasn't since in 3 months we would have been together 7 years. Im trying [to] figure out what lesson I'm supposed to learn from this .

"People are saying I was stupid for getting involved with a much younger man. Do you tweeps think an older woman younger man thing wont work

"Just came from the blessed sacrament . I used to go at least once a week. Then. I stopped . It's so peaceful there I thanked God for my many

"Many blessings . My wonderful parents and children. My beloved carreer my wonderful staff and doctors . Yes I even thanked God for the good

"I most especially thanked God for all of you tweeps. You guys were the first to know , when I found out and had proof I tweeted immediately"
Who do you think tells the truth?

===========
UPDATE!!!

Early Tuesday morning, Hayden again posted an interesting message. This time, to retract what he previously tweeted about Dra. Belo cheating on him. He again, also denied involvement with Nancy Castiliogne.

I am saying this as plain and as simple as I can. Vicki NEVER cheated on me."

"Al and I spoke already and he had apologized to me about that letter. I have forgiven him and that’s finished."
"And about Nancy, it is also not true that we were dating or were having an affair. I hope that clears her name and my name as well."
"I hope that this ends it all. Vicki did not cheat on me. I did not cheat on Vicki. And Al and Nancy have got nothing to do w/ this."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India