Tuesday, July 31, 2012

'Makapiling Kang Muli' Enjoys Camping Trip with Some Kids

'Makapiling Kang Muli' Enjoys Camping Trip with Some Kids


Makapiling kang Muli star Richard Gutierrez had a fun time at the shoot of GMA’s new Station ID, which will feature him in a camping scene with fellow Kapuso actors Mark Anthony Fernandez, TJ Trinidad and Mike Tan along with some kids.

I really enjoyed doing the scene with Mark Anthony, TJ and Mike, and of course spending time with the kids,” he shared. “We gathered around a bonfire and just talked about anything that came to our minds until we eventually ran out of stories to tell.”

Their part in the much-awaited Station ID portrays a really touching moment between the GMA actors and the children listening intently to the stories of their kuyas.

We were asked to just keep talking while the cameras were rolling. So we took turns telling jokes and even shared personal ghost stories. It was really fun and I’m very excited to see how it will turn out,” said Richard.

He seems to have his hands full these days. When he’s not busy exploring the undiscovered side of the country or searching for hidden treasures in his weekly GMA News and Public Affairs show Pinoy Adventures, the actor-environmentalist plays the dashing Martin Caballero in the GMA Telebabad show, Makapiling Kang Muli with Carla Abellana and rumoured sweetheart Sarah Lahbati. However, the two remain quiet about the real status of their relationship to this day.

What does a busy actor like him do during his free time? “Of course, I spend it with my family and friends. I also engage in mixed martial arts and play basketball, among other physical activities to keep me fit.

I love how I am able to do two completely different things in my current shows in GMA. With Pinoy Adventures, I get to travel around our country and discover great things about it in a way like I never experienced before. And then with my other show, Makapiling Kang Muli, I get to portray a really challenging character and continue to grow as an actor. So it’s like sharing two different sides of me to our Kapuso viewers.

The new GMA Station ID with Richard and 200 other Kapuso stars will premiere this August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India