Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kris Aquino Resigns from 3 ABS-CBN Shows

Kris Aquino Resigns from 3 ABS-CBN Shows


On Thursday night, during her live interview with Ted Failon on TV Patrol, Kris Aquino announced her decision to temporarily leave showbusiness particularly her 3 ABS-CBN shows Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4, KrisTV and Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw to give her and son Bimby a reason to live normally.


"I’m giving up my shows. Hindi ko sinasabi 'yan just so that I can say na I’m the one making the bigger sacrifice. Tinatalikuran ko ang mundo na kinilala ko na bumuhay sa akin dahil higit doon sa karera ko, mas mahal ko ang anak ko. I am tendering my resignation!" an emotional Kris announced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India