Sunday, December 19, 2021

Winwyn Marquez Confirms Pregnancy


Miss Reina Hispanoamericana 2017 titleholder Winwyn Marquez announced that she's pregnant on her latest vlog published Saturday, December 18.

"I am pregnant. Ang hirap din namang itago. Happy ako na finally nasabi ko na sa inyo… Ang hirap mag-lie. I am actually in my second trimester and medyo kabado. I am taking it day by day. There are still episodes of bad nausea, dizziness, and that I get tired easily but I always try to listen to my body, to avoid stress and make sure that I am in a safe environment and not push anything out of my limit."

The vlog showed Winwyn and her non-showbiz partner, whose face was hidden, in a video call happy and cheering after she showed the positive pregnancy test.

"He’s just a private person. May part naman na amin lang. Pero happy kami na we’re blessed for something we’re grateful for."

Her parents Joey Marquez and Alma Moreno were also seen getting emotional and expressing their happiness after Winwyn showed them a copy of her ultrasound.

"My family, everyone, super saya namin. We’re over the moon and I’m so excited for this part of our life and for this chapter to start."

In the end, Winwyn thanked her family and everyone who supported her in this new journey.

"It’s such a good Christmas gift for me and my partner. Please pray for our small family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India