Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Dingdong Dantes Plays a Dual Role in ICSY Presents 'Alternate': "Pinaka-mahirap na role ko so far!"


Kapuso Primetime King Dingdong Dantes returns to GMA Telebad with his first dual role in "Alternate," the new installment of the second season of the hit GMA drama anthology 'I Can See You'.

Dingdong will appear as two opposing characters named Michael and Nate which he described as his "pinaka-mahirap na role ko so far."

"I always enjoy playing challenging roles but this is one of the most difficult roles I’ve played kasi may drama, may action, may suspense, may love story. But I did it with the help of everyone in the cast and our director. I ask them all, lalo si Direk Ricky Davao, kung tama ba ang ginagawa ko," Dingdong shared with entertainment blogger during the virtual blogcon held Wednesday, January 5.

"Mas [naging] mahirap pa sa’kin gawing to [show] kasi it’s my first lock in and we had to be stay in a bubble. I had to be far away from my wife and our children for one month. Buti na lang when I got back home, naging magkasama naman kami sa Israel when she was a judge sa Miss Universe at talagang nag-enjoy kami roon being together. Nakabawi kami." Dingdong added.


Joining Dingdong is Beauty Gonzales who will play as his sexy, desirable yet loving wife Sheila.


Completing the cast are Jackielou Blanco who will play as Dingdong's suffering mom, Joyce Ching plays his siste, Bryan Benedict, and Ricky Davao as the controlling father.


"AlterNate" is the fourth story under the second season of I Can See You, following "On My Way to You!," "#Future," and "The Lookout."

Directed by Dominic Zapata, "I Can See You: AlterNate" premieres Monday, January 10 on GMA Telebabad replacing Alden Richards' "The World Between Us" which will air its finale episode this Friday, January 7. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India