Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Bela Padilla Pens a Heartfelt Note for Swiss Boyfriend Norman Bay on their Second Anniversary


On IG, Bela Padilla wrote a sweet message for Swiss boyfriend Norman Bay on their second anniversary. 

It reads:

Happy second anniversary my travel buddy, fellow foodie, Billie Eilish album reviewer, master of plants (specifically chillies and citrus plants) and to the person who would still hang out with me even if there was a man park where men randomly talk about Marvel 😂❤️ you make my days brighter! 🥰 also how cool is it that our second anniversary is on 2.22.2022?!


In an interview with G3 San Diego for her #LiveWithG3 YouTube series, Bela said she first met Norman while working on the movie “Meet Me in St. Gallen” in Switzerland.

He was studying in the University in St. Gallen. The University in St. Gallen focuses mostly on business-related courses. He was doing a course there. I met him on the last day of my filming. Super sakto kasi I was leaving for Zurich the next day. I was leaving town the next day, I wanted to do a road trip by myself, soul searching kasi nga I was going through something. Tapos we met on the last day,” she recalled.

Obviously, he’s very handsome. None of my exes necessarily look alike. I don’t have a type but when I saw Norman, I said this guy is really cute. So I enjoyed looking at him as I was talking to him,” Bela said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India