Thursday, February 10, 2022

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Announce Wedding Plans, Details


Our favorite Korean onscreen-offscreen couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announce wedding plans in separate Instagram posts.

Hyun Bin broke the good news on the official Instagram account of his agency VAST Entertainment

"I made an important decision to get married, and to carefully step into the second phase of my life," Hyun Bin wrote.


"I thought long and hard about how to share this story because it’s an important one. I found someone to spend the rest of my life with. Yes…it’s him," Son Ye-jin wrote in a separate IG post featuring a mini wedding dress.


Let’s walk together in the future,” Hyun Bin added.

The couple is set to tie the knot this March in Seoul, South Korea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India