Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Catriona Gray Unveils Wax Figure at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum


The famous Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Singapore has finally given Miss Universe 2018  Catriona Gray her very own wax figure, donning the iconic lava dress she wore at the coronation night.

It’s such an honor. I remember being a little girl at around 12 or 13 years old; I set foot in my first Madame Tussauds experience in London, the UK and I remember looking up to my idols – Christina Aguilera, Beyonce – and I always had a perception that to be in Madame Tussauds, you had to be an influential historical figure, a president, or an A-list global superstar,” Catriona shared at the unveiling of her wax figure on Wednesday, March 30.


Catriona is the first and so far only Filipino to be featured in the Singapore museum.

To be here at Madame Tussauds Singapore as the only Filipino, it is my hope that our fellow kababayans, our fellow Filipinos walk through these halls  and feel a sense of pride, because that’s really the emotion that I carried on the Miss Universe stage,” she said.

For those who want to check it out, make sure to drop by Madame Tussaud's Singapore. The figure will be on view until September 2022.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India