Saturday, May 28, 2022

25 Stars Signed for Stardom, The Biggest and Star-Studded #ProudToBeKapuso Sparkle GMA Artist Center Contract Signing Event


In-demand, well-established, and award-winning stars in the field of acting, hosting, beauty pageant such as Ken Chan, Camille Prats, Jeric Gonzales, Rabiya Mateo, Max Collins, Dion Ignacio, Kim Domingo, Betong Sumaya, Kokoy De Santos, Nikki Co, Faith Da Silva, Yasser Marta, and Rufa Mae Quinto.

Young stars Zonia Mejia, Radson Flores, and Lexi Gonzales.

“The Clash” alumni and best-selling recording stars like Anthony Rosaldo, Jennie Gabriel, Mauie Francisco, Vilmark Viray, and Marianne Osabel.

Up and coming stars Katrina Chavez, Kazel Kinouchi, Mariel Pamintuan, Luis Hontiveros, and Kirst Viray.

These are the 25 stars who Signed for Stardom - Sparkle GMA Artist Center's biggest contract signing event on May 26, 2022 - to continue its vision to transform GMA Artist Center into a world-class organization ready for the challenges of the new era of artist management.


"Today is a special day for Sparkle with the contract renewal of its most valued artists. At the same time we are happy to open our doors to a new set of artists who will become... Kapuso stars. Exciting times are ahead for all of you here in GMA. Congratulations mga Kapuso!" GMA Network Chairman and CEO Felipe L. Gozon said in his welcome remarks.

"I would like to officially welcome our new Kapuso artists. I'm very excited to see you in various GMA shows. And to our beloved Kapuso artists who are renewing today, we will always be grateful and proud of you. Your dedication and loyalty have brought you and us this far," says GMA Network Films Inc. President and Programming Consultant to the Chairman Atty. Annette Gozon Valdes.

Vice President for Entertainment Group Lilybeth G. Reasonable, meanwhile, said, "We're putting a lot of effort into it. Workshops, imaging. Everything, the works. And of course the artists are putting a lot of work in terms of training and just doing their craft and trying to mold their craft in every program or project that they are in."

Among the GMA executives present during the signing ceremony were Vice President for Entertainment Group Lilybeth G. Reasonable, Senior Assistant Vice President for Alternative Productions Gigi Santiago-Lara, Assistant Vice President for Talent Management Unit 2 Joy Marcelo, Sparkle’s Consulting Head for Talent Imaging and Marketing Lawrence Tan, and GMA Senior Talent Managers Daryl Zamora and Tracy Garcia.


Newly-signed Kapuso stars expressed their excitement and gratitude to GMA Management for the trust and believing in their talent.

Radson Flores: "Ending my birth month on a high note! Thank you @sparklegmaartistcenter & @gmanetwork for believing in me these past 4 years and trusting me for the upcoming ones because I have just signed for stardom! ✨I would also like to thank my beautiful and amazing bosses, Ate Sab, Ms. Joy, Ms. Tracy, Ms. Gigi, and Ms. LGR! Cheers to the future and to the success that awaits for the all of us! Lastly, to my fans that has not been behind, infront, but beside me ever since the beginning, I love you guys! For The Hood!"

Faith Da Silva: "Grateful for this opportunity!! I’m beyond blessed to be able to still work under @gmanetwork . Maraming salamat sa pagtulong saakin sa pag abot ng aking mga pangarap 💫 6 years and and going stronger!!"

Anthony Rosaldo: "I have nothing but a heart full of gratitude to my Sparkle GMA Artist Center and GMA Network family! Thank you for you trust! Noon pangarap lang ito lahat pero ngayon I still get to continue my journey as a Kapuso! 🫰🏻 To my management team, Ms. Joy Romina Marcelo, Ms. Jan Navarro, kuys Robert Dela Cruz Mendoza , our bosses and the whole sparkle GMA Artist center, I will forever honor my vow to make you all proud. Mas gagalingan ko pa! Maraming salamat for not only supporting me in my career but for also being a family to me. I love you all so much!"

Kirst Viray: "#Signedforstardom ✨ Thank you, @sparklegmaartistcenter 🤍 Glad to be part of the #Sparkle family 🤗 I am #proudtobekapuso"

Katrina Chavez: "Truly grateful to be part of the growing family of Sparkle GMA Artist Center. Thank you GMA for seeing my spark and believing in me. 💙 Still a long road ahead, this is just the beginning ✨"

Mariel Pamintuan: "Maraming salamat sa pagkakataong makasama kayong muli mga Kapuso ❤️"

Stay updated about your favorite Kapuso shows and artists by visiting Sparkle GMA Artist Center official website GMAnetwork.com and social media accounts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India