Saturday, October 22, 2022

Kapuso Sparkle Stars Dress Up for First-Ever ‘The Sparkle Spell’ Halloween Party

The surprises never stop as Sparkle GMA Artist Center holds its first-ever Halloween party via “The Sparkle Spell.” 

Following the successful GMA Thanksgiving Gala last July 30, Sparkle artists and online influencers are set to show off their scariest, sexiest, and most stylish costumes in one bewitching evening this Sunday (October 23) at XYLO at The Palace in Taguig City. Some of the Sparkle celebrities are already used to dressing up for an annual Halloween party with their friends and families, while others are excited to experience it for the first time.

Max Collins: “I try to dress up for Halloween every year! This is my first Halloween party since the pandemic so I’m excited about it. I’m slowly putting together my costume, trying to be particular about the details.

Zephanie: “It is not my first time attending a Halloween Party, but it definitely is my first time dressing up for Halloween and I’m really having a hard time picking what character or costume I’m gonna be wearing. I’m just really excited to see everyone’s costumes and have a fun and scary night with my fellow Sparkle artists.”

Weeks before this much awaited event, the stars have already been preparing a lot to get red-carpet ready and look their best for the spookiest night of the year.

Ysabel Ortega: “I want to find the perfect costume that would suit my personality. But at the same time, finding a costume that is different from what people would expect me to wear. Ako mismo ang pumili ng costume na isusuot ko and when I showed it to my glam team, super na-excite sila because we have a chance to really play around with my makeup, my hair and my outfit.

Luke Conde: “Since this is the first, I decided to look close to the character I'll be wearing and part of it is I didn't cut my hair short. I have two costumes prepared for this event, the one that I prepared and the other is suggested by a friend. I felt that the character that my friend suggested is the better option. I just chose which costume of that character is best for this event.” 

The fans are definitely in for a treat with the most epic, haunting and impressive looks and costumes the artists have carefully prepared for this Sunday.

Ashley Ortega: “I had my costume made to get the exact same look of the character I’ll be at the party. I went for a costume/character that people would always say I look like that person. I can’t wait for people to see it cause I get a lot of comments from my fans that I should be this person on Halloween.”

Gabbi Garcia: “I actually dress up for Halloween every year and I am very hands on when it comes to curating my looks! My team and I carefully planned my look for the event. We made sure that we were all aligned and coordinated with the overall look.”

Watch out for your favorite Sparkle stars as they flaunt their creativity, style and unique ideas for The Sparkle Spell. Catch the event via livestream on Sparkle’s Facebook page, YouTube channel and TikTok account this Sunday, October 23. 

The blood carpet begins at 5:30 PM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India