Thursday, March 08, 2012

Edward Mendez Speaks: "I'm not the other guy in Vicki Belo - Hayden Kho Separation!"

Edward Mendez Speaks: "I'm not the other guy in Vicki Belo - Hayden Kho Separation!"


Model-turned-fitness and wellness consultant Edward Mendez - the second guy (yoga instructor Al Galang being the first) romantically linked to Dra. Vicki Belo - claimed that he’s only a good friend of Belo and her family and has nothing to do with the breakup of longtime couple, Vicki and Hayden Kho.

"Well, I'm surprised! I'm very surprised na ako ‘yung na-link pero, you know, hindi ko kasi siya in-expect, eh,” said the 27-year-old hunk in a taped interview aired on “Startalk TX”.

Mendez explains that he’s been close to Belo's family for almost ten years now, a relationship that started as a client-doctor relationship that paved the way for their friendship to bloom. 

"So ‘yung friendship just developed, so I got to know ‘yung kids niya, I got very close to them also, I got to know her ex-husband, si Atom.

"So, you know, Vicki and the kids are like family to me. I just felt glad being part of the family" he insinuated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India