Thursday, August 23, 2012

Khalil Ramos Releases Self-Titled Debut Album

Khalil Ramos Releases Self-Titled Debut Album from Star Records


Primetime TV teen sensation Khalil Ramos recently launched his highly anticipated self-titled debut album which he lovingly dedicates to his fans who have supported him since he joined “Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3” last year until now that he is popularly known as one of Kathryn Bernardo’s ‘princes’ in the top-rating drama series of ABS-CBN, “Princess and I.”

“I owe this significant milestone to my fans who backed me up from the very start of my career. If not for them, this album wouldn’t be possible,” said Khalil. ”I am really happy that I have already achieved one of my dreams and I want to share this moment with all my supporters.”

In his first-ever album, the 16-year-old actor-singer showcases his unique flair for alternative rock and ballad. “I’m quite positive that music lovers will appreciate it since it’s something new plus we don’t have much alternative rock and ballad artists here in the Philippines. My covers here are far different from its original versions,” shared Khalil.

According to the teen heartthrob, he was hands-on in putting up his debut album. “Because it’s my first, of course, it had to be great. Everything about it, especially the tracks, were all well thought of,” he said. “Considering the fans, we decided to include “Kung Ako Ba Siya” and “Now Were Together” for ‘Princess and I’ avid viewers and “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” for those who supported me in ‘PGT.”

Now that he is not only an actor but also a full-fledged singer, Khalil shared how he loves doing both. “For me, acting and singing are really similar. Because when I sing, I also act since I have to make the audience feel my songs,” he confessed. “I’m so happy that I’m given the opportunity to do both but if ever I will be asked to choose, I’ll stick with my first love which is singing.”

Completing the tracklist of “Khalil Ramos” album are “One More Chance,” “Simple Lang,” and its carrier single “Kung Ako Na Lang Sana.” Overall producers of the album are Rox Santos, Jonathan Manalo and Roxy Liquigan.

The tracks of Khalil’s debut album are now available for download on www.mymusicstore.com.ph while the CDs can already be purchased in music stores nationwide.

For more information visit Star Records’ Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/starrecordsphil or follow @starrecordsph on Twitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India