Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maricar Reyes Joins the Cast of "Be Careful with My Heart"

Maricar Reyes Joins the Cast of "Be Careful with My Heart"



After the successful launching of Be Careful with My Heart album last weekend at the SM Muntinlupa and the weekend rewind on ABS-CBN, the show now welcomes Maricar Reyes as an additional member of the growing family of Be Careful with My Heart playing the role of Rafi Agustin. Maricar already appeared in some of the shows of ABS-CBN including I Love Betty La Fea, May Bukas Pa, Immortal, May Bukas Pa, Lovers In Paris, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Kung Tayo’y Magkakalayo and Dahil Sa Pag-ibig.

Maricar’s character already appeared in the September 26 episode of Be Careful with My Heart and being Rafi she is a close friend of the family of Sir Chief aka Mr. Richard Lim (Richard Yap). Now joining the cast of Be Careful with My Heart, Maricar’s character will surely add spice in the relationship of Maya (Jodi Sta.Maria) to the family of Sir Chief including the budding romance between Maya and her boss.

According to Maricar, her role as Rafi is very different from the characters she played before in other of her teleseryes which is very serious and in Be Careful with My Heart it is very light and fun.

Be Careful with My Heart also stars Mutya Orquia, Janella Salvador, Jerome Ponce, Sylvia Sanchez, Aiza Seguerre, Divina Valencia, Gloria Sevilla, Rosario Carlos, Vivieka Vivieka, Micah Muñoz, JM Ibañez, and Robert Ortega. Regular episode airs on ABS-CBN, Monday to Friday, 10:30am after Two Wives and rewind every Saturday 10am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India