Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Frencheska Farr at Her Best Portraying Dulce in “Tinig”&

Frencheska Farr at Her Best Portraying Dulce in “Tinig” 


Kapuso singer and actress Frencheska Farr first admitted that she got scared in giving justice to Dulce’s role because of the depth of the diva’s character and story.

But that did not stop her from performing her best. Instead, she took it upon herself to bring out the most moving act and deliver the most convincing lines she could ever show.

I was challenged with the role and I really want to give it my all. Even though I haven’t experienced all those painful moments in my life yet, I still want to do good,” says Frencheska.

And so, the talented singer did not waste a moment. Not wanting to disappoint Dulce as well as herself, Frencheska did her own research in knowing the complete story behind Dulce’s name and fame. The unabridged story was told to her by the Asia’s Diva herself.

I did my own research. I talked with Tita Dulce, we met for lunch and I asked her to tell me the full, unedited version of her story. I wanted to fully grasp the emotions in each scene. Thankfully, she happily told me everything,”shares the young diva.

Frencheska adds, “People should watch Tita Dulce’s story. It’s more than just a show. It’s more than just a production. It’s a blessing from God. Like me, they too will discover lessons that will change their lives.” 

Frencheska and Dulce have worked together before in the hit musical Emir. No wonder these two talented singers work and get along well in any production they’re paired in. Witness Frencheska Farr’s acting prowess as Asia’s Diva Dulce in Tinig together with Isabella De Leon, John Arcilla, Icko Gonzalez, Miguel Estenzo, Nash Bueno, and Princess Snell

Watch Tinig: The True-to-Life Story of Dulce on its new date, October 7, 10:30 p.m. on GMA Sunday Night Box Office. Directed by Derrek Adapon and written by Icko Gonzalez, Tinig is produced by CBN Asia (Christian Broadcasting Network), producer of the daily inspirational show The 700 Club Asia.

To get the latest updates, visit our website at www.cbnasia.org/tinig and like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OfficialTinig or follow us and join our discussion on Twitter: #Tinig. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India