Monday, May 15, 2023

"Idol Philippines" Season 2 Chester Padilla Releases New Single “Ako Nalang Muna”


Former “Idol Philippines” season 2 contestant Chester Padilla expressed the pain of love in his new single "Ako Na Lang Muna."

The emotional ballad, released under Old School Records and Star Music, talks about the feeling of desperately wanting to be loved. With Kikx Salazar's production and composition, Chester shows his vulnerable side that evokes sorrow and sadness.

It feels like it was really written for me. I used to be that kind of person who’s willing to love selflessly. I came to a point where I settled for being the temporary fix, the lover who’s content with just the bare minimum,” said Chester.

In 2022, he joined the second season of "Idol Philippines" where he got a Platinum ticket and became known for his performance of "With A Smile" and "Leaves."

I started doing song covers on day one. I had no idea I would be able to interpret songs and have it released one day,” recalled Chester. “I joined my first reality singing competition ‘Idol Philippines Season 2’ and was able to get one of the four platinum tickets during my audition. The utmost pride I have during that time was I fully realized the kind of singer I aspire to be. I want to be able to touch hearts by telling a story, may it be inspirational or hurtfully piercing.”

As a recording artist, he has released singles such as "Kung Nais Mo Na" and "Dating Atin” while his latest single “Ako Na Lang Muna” has been featured on Spotify’s Fresh Finds Philippines playlist. Some of his musical influences are The Script, Maroon 5, and Coldplay.

Feel the emotions of "Ako Na Lang Muna" available on various music streaming platforms and watch its lyric video on ABS-CBN Music YouTube channel. 

For details, follow Old School Records on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well as Star Music on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India