Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Kim Seon Ho Controversy Updates: Abortion, Termination of Contract, and Removal from TV and Movie Projects


Korean actor Kim Seon Ho, who is known to many as Hong Du-sik in the hit Netflix series "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha" shocks the online community when reports about him gashlighting and forcing his ex-girlfriend to get an abortion surfaced. This, followed by the report that his agency SALT Entertainment is keen to terminate his contract. News also have it that he was removed from the variety show "2 Days and 1 Night" and his 3 upcoming movie projects in light of his ongoing controversy.

Read the actor’s full statement below:

“This is Kim Seon Ho. First, I sincerely apologize for my belated statement. When I first saw the news articles with my name on them a few days ago, I experienced a fear like I had never felt before, which is why I am only now presenting myself in writing.”

“I dated this person with good feelings. But during the relationship, I hurt this person due to my incompetence and lack of consideration. I had hoped to meet with this person again in order to deliver my sincere apology, but I am currently unable to do so and am waiting for that time when I am presented with the opportunity.”

“In the meantime, I hope to relay my apology in earnest through this letter. I would also like to apologize to all those who trusted me and cheered me on until the end, for disappointing you. I was only able to stand tall as actor Kim Seon Ho because of the people who cheered me on, but I had forgotten this fact. I also take this time to apologize to the many people who worked with me on various productions for the harm which I have caused, due to my mistakes.

“Once again, I want to sincerely apologize to all who may have been hurt by this incident. I know that these ramblings are insufficient to reach many people earnestly, but I offer my honest thoughts in any way that I can. I am truly sorry.”

Meanwhile, his agency SALT Entertainment also released a statement on his contract status.

It reads:

“The reports about Kim Seon Ho’s contract expiration are not true. It is not even time for him to renew his contract. We are currently organizing our position, and we will share it as soon as possible.”

It is also reported that Kim Seon Ho will be dropping out of variety show “2 Days and 1 Night Season 4” on his own intention due to the scandal. The news of Kim Seon Ho’s withdrawal from the cast has already been relayed to the other fixed casts members - Yeon Jung Hoon, Moon Se Yoon, DinDin, Kim Jong Min, and Ravi.

He was also set to star in three movies that would begin filming starting in November with “Tristes Tropiques,” “Dog Days” in December, and “2pm Date” in March 2022. But now those are in doubt due to the revelation of his scandal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India